are using Our app, Shapewatch, and the functionalities therein (collectively the "Shapewatch
when you use the Shapewatch Functionalities as an integral part of Our third party partners' apps.
When We refer to "We", "Us", "Our" or use similar phrasings, We refer to Global Scanning Denmark
A/S, who as data controllers process personal data regarding you, when you use the Shapewatch
Functionalities. If you want to contact Us for any reason, you can find Our contact information in
section 9 of this document.
When used in this policy, "GDPR" means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- What information We collect and how We collect it;
- How We use such information,
- To whom this information is disclosed, and
- The choices and rights you have with regard to personal information regarding you.
We collect information about you as a user of the Shapewatch Functionalities. Most of this information is personal data - information that can be used to identify an individual. This information may be either:
Information that you provide to Us – When creating a Shapewatch profile, We will request that you provide personal data regarding you, e.g. name, email address and gender – so We can address you properly, your contact preferences and information necessary for answering a security question. We may ask you to provide further personal data such as date of birth, communications consents and mobile number. Further, if you contact Us for any reasons, your message to Us may contain personal data regarding you which We will process.
- Information that We obtain through your use of the Shapewatch Functionalities – We will collect information about your usage of the Shapewatch Functionalities, e.g. how you use them, how often you use them, and where you use them. Such information may include:
Device information, such as IMEI number, operating system etc.
Browser type and preferences
- Your purchase history - This includes data regarding, e.g. specific products you buy,) the total amount of your purchases per transaction, the time and place of the purchases you make and the payment method you use.
- Images of you taken and made through the app – This includes any pictures you take with photo equipment connected to the Shapewatch Functionalities and any pictures created on the basis thereof such as 3D avatars of your body shape. Please note that we will only keep the actual photos of you for the time it takes for the Shapewatch Functionalities to create and process the technical data and scan needed to create digital 3D avatar(s) of you. After this technical process has been completed, we will delete the photographs and only retain the technical data and 3D avatar(s).
Purposes for which We use the personal data that is collected
Customer service and relationship management
If you contact our Us, including our customer service, with an inquiry, e.g. a question or a complaint, We may ask you for or you may provide Us certain information, including personal data. We may use such personal data to identify you and to help Us respond to your inquiry. Our legal basis for such processing of personal data is GDPR article 6(1)(f). Our legitimate interests pursued by the processing are to be able to identify you and to respond to your inquiry.
Similarly, We may use contact information provided by you to contact you, if We have any questions, comments or other information which We want to address to you. Our legal basis for such processing of personal data is GDPR article 6(1)(f). Our legitimate interests pursued by the processing is to be able to identify you and contact you.
Development and improvement of products and services
We may use personal data which We have collected regarding you to improve Our current products and services or develop new ones, e.g. by using personal data to assess how Our products are currently being used by making statistics regarding the use of certain functionalities, or by making use of and evaluating suggestions for improvements provided by you. Our legal basis for such processing of personal data is GDPR article 6(1)(f). Our legitimate interests pursued by the processing is to be to able improve Our current products and services or to develop new ones.
If you have consented to it, We may use personal information regarding you to provide you with individualised offers and advertising, e.g. by direct email or in the Shapewatch App. For example, We may assess your personal preferences based on analyzing your use and results of your use of the Shapewatch Functionalities, your purchase history, your participation in promotions or surveys, and other data that you have provided to Us.
Depending on your consent, you may receive offers by regular mail, email, SMS, the Shapewatch app (through push notifications), social media, coupons or any other digital channels used by you.
Our legal basis for providing you with tailored offers will be GDPR article 6(1)(a), and the consent you have given to receiving tailored ads. If you have consented to receiving tailored marketing, you may at any time withdraw your consent. Such withdrawal may be performed directly in the Shapewatch app, or you may contact Us by using the contact information set out in section 9 below. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before the withdrawal.
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. In particular, We may use encryption for some of Our services, We apply authentication and verification process for access to Our services and We regularly test, assess and evaluate the effectiveness of Our security measures.
We may disclose personal data regarding you to any of the following categories of recipients:
Our data processors, e.g. data processors used for the operation of the Shapewatch Functionalities or hosting Our data;
- If you consent to it, Our independent third-party partners such as gyms, personal trainers or health clubs, which as independent data controllers may process personal data related to you, e.g. if you use their equipment as part of the Shapewatch Functionalities. Our legal basis for disclosure of personal data to Our independent third-party partners will be GDPR article 6(1)(a) and the consent you have given to such disclosure. It you have consented to such disclosure, you may at any time withdraw your consent. Such withdrawal may be performed directly in the Shapewatch app, or you may contact Us by using the contact information set out in section 9 below. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before the withdrawal.
- Authorised governmental entities, supervisory agencies, fiscal entities etc. pursuant to a legal process or enforceable governmental request which We are under an obligation to comply with. Our legal basis for such disclosure of personal data will be GDPR article 6(1)(c).
Except as set out above, we will not share personal data regarding you with third parties without your consent.
You have the right to request access to, rectification or erasure of, or restriction of the processing of personal data regarding you.
You may also object to any processing of personal data regarding you.
You may also have the right to data portability.
Should you wish to make inquiries regarding the above, you may contact Us by using the contact information set out in section 9 below. We may verify your identity before complying with such request. You may also rectify or delete personal information regarding you by updating or deleting your Shapewatch profile directly in the app.
If you are unsatisfied with Our processing of personal data regarding you, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency, Datatilsynet:
1300 København K
Tlf.: 33 19 32 00
Fax: 33 19 32 18
Please visit https://www.datatilsynet.dk/generelt-om-databeskyttelse/klage-til-datatilsynet/ - for more information.
Upon your request to delete your Shapewatch profile, We will close the applicable profile as soon as reasonably possible.
After a profile has been closed, personal data regarding that account will be deleted or rendered anonymous within 1 year. Until the personal data has been deleted or rendered anonymous, the account can be reopened.
Further, after a profile has been inactive for 5 years, the profile will be deleted and personal data regarding that account will be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Under certain circumstances We may retain personal data regarding closed profiles for longer, e.g. if We are required to do so by law.
If you do not register personal data regarding you, you will not be able to use the Shapewatch Functionalities.
Global Scanning Denmark A/S, a company registered in Denmark with CVR number 12759282 is the controller for the processing of personal data regarding you.
Our address is:
Global Scanning Denmark A/S Svanevang 2 3450 Allerød Denmark
You may also contact Us by email on: email@example.com